A charitable bequest is an easy and flexible way that you can leave a gift to support the Insight Meditation Center (IMC) and/or the Insight Retreat Center (IRC) for generations to come.
It’s easy to make a bequest. Simply include Insight Meditation Center of the Midpeninsula as a beneficiary:
- in your will or living trust
- in your retirement plan or bank account
- in your life insurance policy
The Legacy Giving Community (optional) recognizes and honors these thoughtful and generous supporters who express their commitment to the secure future of IMC/IRC by including IMC/IRC in their estate and financial plans. Members of the Legacy Giving Community are invited to an annual luncheon with the IMC/IRC Teachers.
FAQ about the Legacy Giving Community
Information about IMC and IRC
The Insight Meditation Center of the Midpeninsula is the parent organization.
- It is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID 77-0450217 PDF of IMC 501( c) (3) letter
- Bequests can be further directed for use by either or both: the Insight Meditation Center and/or the Insight Retreat Center.
- Mailing Address: 108 Birch St. Redwood City, CA 94062
- For questions, to have your attorney contact us, or to arrange a consultation with a volunteer attorney: