Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Apply for a Volunteer Position
Come to IRC for a Work or Garden Day!
- Monthly Work Day: RSVP here. A time to help care for IRC and to meet other fellow volunteers. You can help with either indoor or garden tasks. For monthly reminders, JOIN our email list.
- Garden Days: In addition to gardening during Work Days, volunteers are invited to help with the gardens several times during the month.
Five Service Leaders, experienced retreat practitioners, both sit the retreat and serve the retreat in leadership positions as cooks and managers. For more information, see Service Leader Descriptions.
If after reading the descriptions, you are interested in periodically serving IRC retreats, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- These change regularly, please fill out a Volunteer Application even if nothing is listed that works for you.
- Audio Editor/Upload Dharma Talks: This is done remotely, no need to be at IRC. This is a shared job so can easily accommodate time away.
- 1-2 hours after each retreat. Usually 1-2 retreats per month.
- Occasional light editing (such as trimming beginning silence) and use of Google Sheets.
- Handyperson: a local person to help our Facilities Manager with repairs and maintenance of the center. One or two days a month.
- Technology Support, Onsite: Someone who lives locally to support IRC’s computer systems, network and recording/audio system.