There is still space available to sign up for these upcoming online retreats:
- 7/19/23 5-day Online Insight Retreat with Ines Freedman and Shelley Gault
- 9/10/23 3-Week Online Webcast for Experienced Students with Gil Fronsdal, and with Ines Freedman providing support for the Online Participants. Registration opens 5/10.
- 6/3/23 Daylong Online Metta Retreat with Neesha Patel
- 7/29/23 Daylong Online: Freedom and Mindfulness of Emotions with Gil Fronsdal. Registration opens 4/29
- 8/10/23 Daylong Online with Ying Chen. Registration opens 5/19
- 9//2/23 Daylong Online with bruni dávila. Registration opens 6/2
The retreats are held mostly in silence and include periods of sitting and walking meditation, instructions, a dharma talk, and an opportunity to ask questions of the teacher. They are suitable for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
Daylong retreats will take place in our Zoom virtual Meditation Hall. You will be sent the link when you register.
Questions? Contact Sandra Sanabria
(Posted April 28, 2023)
Work days provide an opportunity to join fellow practitioners for work practice in sangha. Hosted by the resident volunteers at IRC, work days feature two group sits and lunch together, along with morning and afternoon work periods. Each month IRC hosts a work day to support the care of the center and our precious lands. You can help with either indoor or garden tasks.
Join the Work Day Email List to get notifications
Work Day Schedule:
9:00 Check-in, followed by meditation, social time and work period
12:00 Vegetarian Lunch will be provided
12:45 Afternoon Work Period
2:00 Meditation and Dedication of Merit
(Posted April 10, 2023)
All are welcome to join us for days of sangha service and dharma friendship. Please be vaccinated, wear a mask indoors, and RSVP
Work Day Calendar Saturdays 2023
- June 10
- July 8
- August 5
- September 9
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
(Posted April 9, 2023)